need 2023 suburban seat covers, preferably cloth or similar material

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm slightly allergic to the dyes in the leather seating surfaces on my new Suburban High Country's and need to install some covers for 6 moths or a year, or until the odor somewhat dissipates.

I'm currently using old T-shirts on the seat-backs but with shorts weather almost upon us I need something for both the seat backs and seating surfaces.

Anyone point me in a decent direction ? thanks in advance

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you allergic? The smell? Contact? If contact, why not use some towels? If its the smell, have windows down if its in a garage? Bucket seats or bench?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We covered all three rows in our '22 Yukon XL SLE with covers from CoverCraft. With the cloth seating on the SLE and five rugrats, I knew the factory seats would take a beating so we got the waterproof polyester covers. Overall a really good fit - the fabric is a bit "rough" but it's definitely made to hold up to some abuse and be waterproof. There's a lot of other options depending on what you want.

OP
OP
GoNoGo

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check out the Carhart and Cover Craft, Thank You !!

How are you allergic? The smell? Contact? If contact, why not use some towels? If its the smell, have windows down if its in a garage? Bucket seats or bench?

Allergic to the dyes, slightly to the smell but mostly thru skin contact.. my back against the seat and hands on steering wheel, arm leaning on console or door armrest My skin absorbs the dyes and then few hours later I can both taste and smell (the dyes) in my sinus all night regardless whether I sauna and bathe before bed.

Owned some Mercedes SL's and they were terrible for my allergies as well.. same exact smells.

I don't have garage, just a huge carport and live in the country off miles of dirt and gravel roads, surrounded by forest and along a river so can't drive or park with windows down due to red wasps, yellow jackets, horsefly's, spiders and sparrows whom all love living inside vehicles.. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2