NBS Tahoe Cargo Cover/Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have a retractable cargo cover and/or rubber cargo floor liner for nbs tahoe? Pewter? Also looking for rubber floor mats.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have a retractable cargo cover and/or rubber cargo floor liner for nbs tahoe? Pewter? Also looking for rubber floor mats.

I have new, never used csrgo cover, used rubber liner, new carpeted/rubber cargo mat, and used rear carpet(from under 2nd row to back doors) from my '01 tahoe that i converted to have a third row. Truck was black w/tan interior, if thats pewter and you are interested let me know. I also have other parts for that truck.

OP
OP
mizzouguy

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have new, never used csrgo cover, used rubber liner, new carpeted/rubber cargo mat, and used rear carpet(from under 2nd row to back doors) from my '01 tahoe that i converted to have a third row. Truck was black w/tan interior, if thats pewter and you are interested let me know. I also have other parts for that truck.

Dang it! I should have just said grey. I'm guessing everything you have is tan?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang it! I should have just said grey. I'm guessing everything you have is tan?

Pewter/tan dont know what gm was thinking......
And Yes tan....but......i had a '99 tahoe(silver/grey) that i still have the rear cargo plastic/rubber liner for and a set of front carpeted mats (one piece cuz the console didnt meet the dash in those trucks) the kind with that covers the whole floor and it has rubber on the back (i think i cut up the rear one though, for something) dont know if they fit that well in nbs's though......lmk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have a gray carpeted cargo area mat. Has rubber under it, if you'd be interested in that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork