Napa OEM Replacement Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
itsbo1313

itsbo1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And that price...the shop wants to use these with a 30% markup. The warranty company is not willing to authorize over $600 per shock. NAPA also sells Arnott's so hopefully today I can get this done.

OP
OP
itsbo1313

itsbo1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got the Arnott 2708's installed. Did a quick 300 miles in town and freeway. They work great, the whole family commented on the ride. I spoke to someone at Arnott and she told as long as I keep the receipt the Lifetime warranty is good. HUGE markup from the NAPA shop though.

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ride on them is great!! Interesting Napa had such a markup.

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NAPA is pricey for just about anything I stopped shopping there decades ago
I use them for everything I can thru my shop. Guess because I pay wholesale I’ve never paid attention. They’re in line with the other stores around. And I much prefer most of their brands/quality. Have to check out their retail pricing now! Lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use them for everything I can thru my shop. Guess because I pay wholesale I’ve never paid attention. They’re in line with the other stores around. And I much prefer most of their brands/quality. Have to check out their retail pricing now! Lol
I've always found them to be higher priced than other places and they rebadge stuff so it's guesswork as to what your actually getting, they want to charge extra because they put the other guys part in there napa box/bag, you might buy a napa solenoid take it out of the box and see its a standard brand or borg warner I don't think they really make anything of there own or not much if they do.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The shop will mark up the part cost. That's one way they make their money and most shops discourage bringing your own parts for that reason.