Mysterious item on steering column

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely an add on. My guess is something the officer needed front and center like where they’re positioned on the road? It has an L and R but it’s a head scratcher?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were not, lol.

Maybe by looks, but not by function :rofl:
I have seen ton's of old police equipment come thru the wharehouse where I buy, everything that they tear out of the ppv's before they sell them or upgrade them. that parking indicator looks familar. the bar lights have left/center/right function, plus forward or reverse. some of that old equipment is not well documented if at all.
like this old whelen below it has a led indicator.
or maybe i'm just crazy :shrug:
whelen.JPG

Ebay Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen ton's of old police equipment come thru the wharehouse where I buy, everything that they tear out of the ppv's before they sell them or upgrade them. that parking indicator looks familar. the bar lights have left/center/right function, plus forward or reverse. some of that old equipment is not well documented if at all.
like this old whelen below it has a led indicator.
or maybe i'm just crazy :shrug:
View attachment 417369
LED's are standard on the Whelen Traffic Advisor. Nothing special there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts