My Tahoe SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No f@$%ing way! That is awesome. So I guess you can simply drive with your plate hidden, and if you ever get pulled over you can simply pop that plate back to the up position.

"I'm sorry officer, but if you'd check again, I'm sure there's a license plate on my front bumper..."

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
No f@$%ing way! That is awesome. So I guess you can simply drive with your plate hidden, and if you ever get pulled over you can simply pop that plate back to the up position.

"I'm sorry officer, but if you'd check again, I'm sure there's a license plate on my front bumper..."

Yea id be like whats the problem officer? No Front plate? Are you sure? I have one.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Dammit. I hate setbacks. I was planning to have it ready for pic this weekend but ran into a snag. I just got done having my painter Retint the 3rd brake light too. On the bright side though, instead of using a Night shade lens tint, He used clear paint mixed with some black so i wont have to worry about it flaking off. Hopefully it wont take long to fix

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just go to youtube alot of the sports car guys have this mod type in hideaway plates

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just go to youtube alot of the sports car guys have this mod type in hideaway plates

I do not have time to go to youtube as I am to busy asking Sumo to answer my question for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd