My Tahoe SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the bumper. But i dunno...I think these trucks look better with the running boards.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Gonna look good. But wow it is a overlay. Just don't know why they didnt' do the full bumper.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
subscribing

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

i wish i could see one of these ss bumper overlays in person before buying one I love how they look in pictures but not to fond of the overlay part.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna give a truck a whole new look/attitude. Can't wait to see the finished product :D

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Somehow looks taller with her skirts off... Bumper is gonna look sick!

Very much taller. Thats why i didnt want to go with the power running boards.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Gonna look good. But wow it is a overlay. Just don't know why they didnt' do the full bumper.

Hopefully that this will not cause the look to Flare out a lot

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CAn't wait to see it finished! I cannot believe that it is just an overlay for the factory bumper...guess that should make it easier though?

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Painted Bumper, Rockers getting Primed. Got to find a color close to the wheels for air ducts

picture.php

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delgarcia