My Original window sticker for my 2007 Retired Police Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

buddyhotrod

Reaction score
I like how $65 dollars was charged for rear door lock inop. All that meant was that the door lock was bent 90 degrees and tucked behind the panel. LOL

And the $65 dollars for the rear door handle inop meant, leave door latch cable disconnected from latch. LOL

inop = inoperable

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The searchlight was nearly as much as the PPV package! That rig was a bargain compared to mine which was $58K.

wow... but then again, when I was shopping for a Tahoe, I noticed the prices of them being pretty high.. I am in NM though, I saw that in CO and TX the prices are quite a bit lower, and also, they seem more common there.

Ron

Bowtie Bob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I was the fleet manager for my police department we had to pay $22 for them to leave the body side moldings off the car to accommodate decal placement. The cost of police Tahoes vary from state to state. Most agencies buy them via "State Bid or Contract". Dozens of dealers compete for the business by submitting a sealed bid to supply cars for the upcoming contract year and the lowest wins. It may even be a out of state dealer. Then any agency withing that bidding state can buy from that dealer. Local dealers may match that low bid offer.... but that is rare. When you are buying 2,000 Tahoes at a time you get a MUCH better price. You can get the unit stock from Chevy wit the PPV/SSV or fully outfitted with lights & siren.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat