My dynamat and stereo install photos Still need to do the headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kirkpatrickdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did my install over the last two weeks (took way longer than I thought)

I only worked on nights no weekends started after work 5:30 worked till midnight or 1 each night.

I installed focal k2s up front focals cvx in the rear doors.

Had to fabricate some MDF brackets in the back (stock door had 5.25) when everywhere listed 6.5s so thats what I bought.

I put in 2 pheonix gold 100.4 and a 600.2 which I am going to run 2 diamond 10's behind the seat (box to still be built)

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
ATTACH]

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

picture.php

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

picture.jpg

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Any reason you got expensive dynamat over inexpensive Fatmat or similar products?

OP
OP
K

kirkpatrickdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The dynamat wasn't to bad I bought it at wholesale price I have like 325 in dynamat.. I would have had enough to do the roof if i didn't lay 2 layers down in the cargo area.

If i had to pay retail there is no way I would have shelled out that much for dynamat.. especially with the shity paper backing they put on it I was less than pleased with that aspect of the dynamat.

I have never worked with the other products so Least I knew what to expect.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering the same thing. Also, what i did with the rear doors, is took out the plastic speaker holder and took a air saw and cut it to fit the 6.5's. Wanted to try and hose 6x9's, but got these CDT's in a good deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n