murded my windshield!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wind.jpg

bb.jpg

new concept from a local tint shop its removable,and reusable!! kinda dope

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah u can see out of it, night time is a little dark but not bad, yeah its not a film like regular tint its thick and tacky when its not on glass its gatta be rolled up, but u cutt it and squeegy it in place, thats it its made by 3m..

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

you could get thrown in jail if you did that to your windshield in nj....lol

wow really, my moms a nurse and she wrote me a certified note saying i have a eye sensitivity problem, lol here in cali its a 25 dolla fine, and u have to peal it off, a fix it ticket

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha i can get u one idk if it would hold up in court unless your in cali! lol ive used the note 15 times in court! lol got off each time, one time she had to go to court with my! lmao

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

what grade is it? I have 15% on my car and love it in the daytime.... night time not so much

the windsheild is 20% they didnt have the removable kind any darker, or else i would have, my front door windows are 2.5% and the rear windows are 0% doubled, you cant see in or out, i did it when i was signed in sound competition so people wouldnt look in and see what im running,

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Write me one asap!

Looks clean, I've been wanting to do this for a while.

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Write me one asap!

Looks clean, I've been wanting to do this for a while.

yeah i like it

theres a 100$ bill on the dash try to find it! and my girl is sitting in the passenger seat can u see her?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Can't see $#1T!

I don't think I would get it that dark though haha wanna write me a note?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts