Mileage, I know, U own a Yukon XL...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John Day

John Day

Reaction score
When you have a vehicle the size of what we drive, getting 20+ mpg at 80+ mpg, GM is doing something right. I love when people refer to the Suburban or Tahoe as a gas hog, are they ever out of the loop, i know there are situations when you can be a hog. City driving can put a real dent in mileage and winter driving as well. My own average is 9.4 liters to 100km sometimes less but not by much and sometimes more. I do average 850km to a tank which is over 500miles (17 Suburban). I had a 19 company explorer and it did not even come close to the mileage this gets and nowhere near the inside room. This vehicle had the non turbo 3.5. Appearances can be deceiving.
I heard an echo!!! Gonna look into a tune. Plug and play for sure as this is a certi used vehicle. Thx for the help

Marc 2019 RST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Getting a consistent 16.9 on my '19 Tahoe Premmie RST (6.2 mill) from balanced hwy and city..... could likely break into the 17's somewhere if I stopped challenging those yellow lights with my accelerator. But, I.... just.... can't..... stop! :)
M

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you have a vehicle the size of what we drive, getting 20+ mpg at 80+ mpg, GM is doing something right. I love when people refer to the Suburban or Tahoe as a gas hog, are they ever out of the loop, i know there are situations when you can be a hog. City driving can put a real dent in mileage and winter driving as well. My own average is 9.4 liters to 100km sometimes less but not by much and sometimes more. I do average 850km to a tank which is over 500miles (17 Suburban). I had a 19 company explorer and it did not even come close to the mileage this gets and nowhere near the inside room. This vehicle had the non turbo 3.5. Appearances can be deceiving.
QFT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy