Michelin defender ltx vs ltx premier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reading the second review, that person only drives a little over 4K miles a year which means the vehicle may sit a lot. Add that to the harsh winters/salt up there may contribute to seeing cracking after 7 years. Not sure if it was garage kept which will make a difference. It's very possible that he could have gotten a bad set to begin with. The one issue I have with reviews is that a person is more likely to write a negative one over a positive one. :2cents:
Yeah thats true. People always squak when there's problems but never share good experiences. I agree I think if any tire sits alot it will Crack. Especially with salt present. We don't have salt here, but my denali ain't garage kept because I don't have one, and my tires never cracked. But the family I live with has a 2005 esky esv with bfg rugged trails and within a few months after he brought it home and put those those tires on it, they cracked. But theirs sits alot because she's a stay at home mom that drives it and the passenger side sits in the sun all day because of the way our driveway faces. So I don't think the dry rot is specific to michelin.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts