Memory Seats not setting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pa-yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my 2nd Denali XL in 4 months - picked this one up yesterday...I thought I remembered how to set the memory seats but I'm having a problem. When I hit the Set button, it doesn't beep. When I hit Set then hold down 1, it never beeps, no matter how long I hold it down. I have Auto Memory Seats on in the Settings, but neither 1 or 2 will set, and nothing beeps (not even the exit settings). And it doesn't save ANY of my settings :(

Gonna have the dealer take a quick look on Friday but thought I'd check here to see if anyone has experienced this and knows how to set it. A quick search thru the posts and I didn't see one like this - apologies if there is one and I missed it.

Thanks in advance!!

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had mine reprogrammed due to wigging out occasionally.

You have to be in park, and I think the ignition had to be on. Also, you have key fob one and two, but they are not marked. When you set your easy exit it will return to your driving position when you unlock the SUV.

It took me a while to figure that one out as at my house it is never locked, hence would never go back to the driving position from the easy exit.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't go back to the memory position until the key is turned on (engine started)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman