Maps Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else having this "new" problem? Map not available.
Sometimes the map will load when I switch to full screen map then back to this split screen.
Google assistant is lagging or nonresponsive.
Speed limit sign on DIC quit working also.

My data plan is still on 3 year free plan.

thumbnail.jpg

iamlegion

Reaction score
Open the play store app, hit hamburger button, my apps. It should check for app updates, see if there’s pending updates.

E_S_D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2023 Suburban does the same thing from time to time, I've learned to just switch to full screen and back again. The SiriusXM app sometimes does the same thing, says "Loading Audio" for a while but it never loads, switching the channel fixes it, then I switch the channel back.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure if this will help in this case, but some have mentioned in the past to log out of google (on the vehicle) and then log back in

Last edited:

JTGZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2023 Suburban does the same thing from time to time, I've learned to just switch to full screen and back again. The SiriusXM app sometimes does the same thing, says "Loading Audio" for a while but it never loads, switching the channel fixes it, then I switch the channel back.
This is what I do as well. A little annoying, but it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo