Maintenance Schedule??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avb5983

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction to the Dealership Maintenance Schedule for my 2010 Yukon Denali Hybrid?
Getting conflicting info from the dealership on if its possible to do a "Fuel Injection Service" and a "Transmission Service"

TIA

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction to the Dealership Maintenance Schedule for my 2010 Yukon Denali Hybrid?
Getting conflicting info from the dealership on if its possible to do a "Fuel Injection Service" and a "Transmission Service"

TIA
it is in the owners manual, but I would say even as such the maintenance schedule is there to keep GM in business
my opinion is to do maintenance early and often (most things (fluids) annually), things like transfer case/differentials can go longer
and on top of that severe duty is always more often sometimes 1/2 time of regular maintenance.
what is your mileage now? and what has been done and not done?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TIA
Run the severe service schedule for your vehicle. The 2010 manuals are confusing, use the ones for 2012. The Hybrid manual for maintenance only talks about the tire goo for the air compressor, to check the dates. They don't make it anymore last time I looked; I keep a Hybrid's compressor in my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9