Magnaflow for '01 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1star2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was looking into getting a Magnaflow exhaust for my Denali but the website doesn't have a part # for an '01. Would the part # for the '02 Denali work for the '01? They look exactly the same. Actually '01-'06 look the same so I am not sure what the difference is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They work but I wasn't too impressed by mine. Drone got louder and louder plus the pipe hit my rear axle and bent it slightly. Corsa, MBRP, or flowmaster :imo:

OP
OP

1star2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They work but I wasn't too impressed by mine. Drone got louder and louder plus the pipe hit my rear axle and bent it slightly. Corsa, MBRP, or flowmaster :imo:

Really? I always thought that Magnaflow made a decent exhaust. I know Corsa is good but very $$$. I will look into the others. Thanks for the input.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They make awesome exhaust, I just had issues with my system on this one particular application. The exhaust on my old tahoe is still perfect, kinda weird but I'd stay away from the magnaflows on the Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperdadman