lurker turned member, thanks to NORCAL SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoeFam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Re-posting here because I'm unsure were it would be viewed best.

Hey guys just wanted to come in and thank NORCAL SS. I've looked at this site from time to time and not to computer savy and finally decided to join.. Let's start back to Jan of last year I had a 03 tahoe lowered 3/5 with a mcgaugys set up and spindles/keys/rear kit and me being a little older (50s) the ride was not the best at all. I tried to change to the hd shocks I saw listed here and was a little better but not much. I read about NORCAL SS's kits here and he promised me it will ride better. So I went with his DJM 3/5.5 kit installed it and went for a ride and right away big difference. Much smoother and not jarring and just exactly what he said and never looked back. Well forward to last week I bought a 2011 tahoe and his 07 up 3/5.5 kit and installed it yesterday and its just as he said, smooth and truck sits even and aligned great. Now my son has a 09 tahoe with another brand 3/5 and ride is not as smooth as this at all and best of all my truck sits lower. Tony once again thank you for helping this old timer out and I will try to get pictures up of my truck I just don't get on the computer to much. Also my son will also be ordering the kit from you today or tomorrow since he's driving my truck and loves the way it rides.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
good feedback Frank, appreciate the info, good for all of us know to where our vendors rank and do for others!

Goose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im in the process of getting 2" drop springs and a rear swaybar/links for my 2002 tahoe from tony. told one of buddies about what im doing and who im going through, he said tony was the man!

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Well then welcome to the forum. I think that's pretty cool that you and your son share the same interest. Wish I could get my dad into this stuff. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool post!! In my short time here I've heard nothing but great things about Tony and his posts are always very informative and professional. He's definitely who I'm going to when I do the suspension on my Burb!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz