Ltz power seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Felipe Hinojosa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just recently traded my lt tan cloth seats that only have the back and forward movement automatically to LTZ heated and automatic seats I wanted to see where I could buy the harness or adapter harness to be able to power the seat and adjust it the clips are bigger so they dont fit the stock harness

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just recently traded my lt tan cloth seats that only have the back and forward movement automatically to LTZ heated and automatic seats I wanted to see where I could buy the harness or adapter harness to be able to power the seat and adjust it the clips are bigger so they dont fit the stock harness
There is no ‘harness’ to adapt. Your best bet would be a junkyard or ebay. I’m assuming you have an LS with the cloth seats, LT and LTZ models have different wiring, switches etc.You may even need a full harness from MBEC under dash to seats and a bcm re-program.