Lowered with Air ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
So I used the edgy mods kit to lower my 2022, it works amazing and is so easy to install and adjust, I can't say enough about how much I love air ride. The big question is, is there a way to control the height adjustment with with more control than the height adjustment knob, It raises to ride height when I go above a certain speed as an example, is there a way to keep it where I want it when I want it? Not sure if that makes sense, How would I keep it in exit/entry height regardless of speed?

IMG_4138.jpegIMG_4919.jpg

RichFox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I used the edgy mods kit to lower my 2022, it works amazing and is so easy to install and adjust, I can't say enough about how much I love air ride. The big question is, is there a way to control the height adjustment with with more control than the height adjustment knob, It raises to ride height when I go above a certain speed as an example, is there a way to keep it where I want it when I want it? Not sure if that makes sense, How would I keep it in exit/entry height regardless of speed?

View attachment 377173View attachment 377174
How low did you go?

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also interested in a control module that would let me decide where I want it. Like I would love to be Abel to not only do what you want, but also raise it all the way without being in 4 Lo. I am guessing some aftermarket company will make a plug and play at some point. I’ve google searched and came up with nada.

Joeschmidt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I too would love this type of module! The look my suburban Aired down in exit mode is by far a better look!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts