Lowered my girls Tahoe on 3 piece 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
You and Modded should cruise around town together. Maybe hit what use to be called the beer garden. Not sure what's it's called now but they have restaurants and bars lined up there now. Two of the sweetest looking nnbs i've seen.

:Handshake:
We would, but he is not very good at following up so that won't ever happen!:emotions122:
He does have a nice setup though.
Maybe you are referring to Chimys

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raceline wheels. 24x10 +50.8 offset. You might be in luck and own them pretty soon because they're for sale. PM if you're interested in them.

Which model? If I recall, you've been trying to sell these for a while ...anything wrong with em?

B

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which model? If I recall, you've been trying to sell these for a while ...anything wrong with em?

B

Stunna. Read the PM. They're pretty much brand new. Nothing wrong with them. And no, I haven't really been trying to sell them. basically just a thought right now. if someone wants to pay what I am asking, I will sell them. :Handshake:

kormaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow.. Sweet ride.. good looking wheels.. not too over done yet very classy...
:hands: what are the tire size for those? how much for the wheels?

LSJRL07

Reaction score
Damn that looks good! I am looking to get some all black 24's and drop it down a little. I love this forum. Lots of inspiration. Thanks for the clean pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo