Lowered black Tahoe in Austin, Tx.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I've seen it three times now and don't understand why the owner is not a member here. Black, dark tint and lowered on 26's... Funny thing is I think the driver saw my Yukon first and detered the intended route in an attempt to catch up to me... and next thing I know, SUCCESS, it was driving behind me. I parked at my destination and it remained stopped at a nearby intersection stop sign then after what appeared to be an eternity slowly drove past me/my parked Yukon without stopping.... only to go in a full circle from when I first noticed this beast.

I figured he/she wanted to :gathering: but it didn't happen. Many props if you are here, nice Tahoe :cheers:

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
The third instance was akward, but otherwise no... I do not frequent the location at which that instance occurred so it may have been an admirer :shrug: it may have been mutual, but shyness on their end. Very nice Tahoe regardless!

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran across this board today.... so i'm a newbie.

I too have seen this tahoe you speak of, looked pretty clean.

There is another white one thats dropped on 26's too I think.... I had to bust the stalker on that one when I saw it roll the opposite way the first time I saw it.

I am sure alot of people aren't aware of this board or might be members of others as I was.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it a nnbs or older? I saw a blk gmt800 bodystyle dropped, rolling on the southside near Brodie. Couldn't tell if he was rolling 4's or 6's, but it was clean.

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
It was a 2007 or newer Tahoe, I think there was a miniature logo on the lower left rear window that had a phone number... not sure what it said though. Glad I'm not the only one who's seen it...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I raise my hand and plead ignorant here? WTF is NNBS?

BOSS

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the same boat.... I had to google it and found that it stands for New New Body Style. I guess its for the 2007+ = GMT900

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts