Love my “Denali”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I’m lying, I own a 2017 Escalade ESV (which is really just a Denali with different skin) but I do love this vehicle and the entire GM lineup of these SUVs, short or long WB depending on one’s needs, regardless of the version, Chevy, GMC, or Cadillac. I love em all.

For me, personally, I love having the “Suburban size” as I have a big family and we like to go on road trips and be comfortable, safe, and be able to carry all of our stuff INSIDE. Not many other vehicles are this capable and look good doing their job well. The Ford Expedition doesn’t cut it, it doesn’t look good and the space behind the third row in the LWB is tiny compared to GM’s LWB. And it’s a Ford, which means it won’t hold its value as well as the original its trying to copy.

I am so happy with my GM truck that I wouldn’t trade it in for anything else on the market, even if it was free. Oh, and my kids are so comfortable in this size vehicle that they actually get along on long road trips, lol, which is priceless. And I look forward to long drives and road trips, love the power and smooth ride on the highway...I can’t wait to drive it tomorrow again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I’m lying, I own a 2017 Escalade ESV (which is really just a Denali with different skin) but I do love this vehicle and the entire GM lineup of these SUVs, short or long WB depending on one’s needs, regardless of the version, Chevy, GMC, or Cadillac. I love em all.

For me, personally, I love having the “Suburban size” as I have a big family and we like to go on road trips and be comfortable, safe, and be able to carry all of our stuff INSIDE. Not many other vehicles are this capable and look good doing their job well. The Ford Expedition doesn’t cut it, it doesn’t look good and the space behind the third row in the LWB is tiny compared to GM’s LWB. And it’s a Ford, which means it won’t hold its value as well as the original its trying to copy.

I am so happy with my GM truck that I wouldn’t trade it in for anything else on the market, even if it was free. Oh, and my kids are so comfortable in this size vehicle that they actually get along on long road trips, lol, which is priceless. And I look forward to long drives and road trips, love the power and smooth ride on the highway...I can’t wait to drive it tomorrow again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right there next to you. ;)

R Fos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I started in 2000 with the navigator had 4 (2000, 2002, 2004,2006) in 2007 moved to the HOT Yukon Denali, still have it 178000 miles later. Along with my Denali truck and newest Denali XL (will trade in 2020 for Escalade ESV). My daily is still the 07. What switched me 2007, dumb thing of Remote start on the same key fob. Now the styling of the blue oval still doesn't work for me, I looked at the platinum and yes if putting it up against a Suburban understand but GMC and Cadillac nothing gets close. I will be ordering my ESV once they are good to go (aka 2-3 months of units on the ground bugs worked out). Keep it up GM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076