Looking to trade My Bench for Buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nautibouys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon XL 2nd Row Bench with power and heat (non-perforated)in Cashmere (Tan) in like new condition, that I am looking to trade for 2nd Row Captains Chairs in Cashmere with power and heat in like new condition. Must be out of a 2007 to 2012 Suburban or Yukon XL, as the Tahoe or Yukon brackets will not fit. Located in North Dakota and willing to meet regionally to swap or ship. Please pm me with details if you are interested in a like new bench in trade for your captains chairs.

MountainTime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon XL 2nd Row Bench with power and heat (non-perforated)in Cashmere (Tan) in like new condition, that I am looking to trade for 2nd Row Captains Chairs in Cashmere with power and heat in like new condition. Must be out of a 2007 to 2012 Suburban or Yukon XL, as the Tahoe or Yukon brackets will not fit. Located in North Dakota and willing to meet regionally to swap or ship. Please pm me with details if you are interested in a like new bench in trade for your captains chairs.

Hi, If you still have the Bench seats, I have a 2011 tahoe with the exact 2nd row captains that you are looking for. I am in CO, but would consider shipping or meeting half way to swap. Mine is only a Tahoe, but are you sure that the XL brackets are different?
Thanks

morriskb

Reaction score
I'm looking to swap my buckets for a bench from a Suburban LTZ in black with heating and power in the Chicago area. I'll travel a couple hours in any direction.

MountainTime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, If you still have the Bench seats, I have a 2011 tahoe with the exact 2nd row captains that you are looking for. I am in CO, but would consider shipping or meeting half way to swap. Mine is only a Tahoe, but are you sure that the XL brackets are different?
Thanks

I finally found a bench and swapped it out. It was a really easy swap. Took maybe 40 minutes to remove and install the new seat. It was the right move for me. Love the Tahoe now.

kidkhaos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are looking to swap still I have leather tan second row buckets I would be willing to trade... let me know asap.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i Have 2nd row yukon xl denali leather captain seats ebony with heated and power folding looks brand new looking to trade for bench in the same color willing to ship if needed

ahatfield1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2002 tan leather bench seat in great condition and want to trade for buckets. I am in Cincinnati OH, let me know if anyone wants to trade.

tsr1933

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have the ebony Captin seats? I have the bench with the same options. Looking to trade.

rbnzrcn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
tsr1933 - I replied to your "wanted" post with a couple questions. I have perforated ebony, heated, power folding captains from a 2013 Yukon XL Denali. Might be interested in working a deal.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Forgot to mention...I'm in Montgomery, AL area. Send me a PM if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts