Looking to swap grille on 2023 SLT Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dprescott877

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to swap out my stock 2023 Yukon SLT grille for this grille or something very similar. Does anyone happen to have a part number or can point me in the right direction? I believe it is optional for the GMC Denali Ultimate package. Thanks in advance.6712AB97-74E7-4131-A9EF-DD1B349AE9E1.jpeg

Last edited:

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would say trade your slt in for the ultimate if that’s the look you are wanting to go for. I have seen more coming out now. Seeing how parts are very limited it may be a year or so for any ultimate parts to be available for order outside of build.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SLT and AT4 grills are very similar in dimensions, whereas the Denali has its unique bumper and grille specific to that model, so it's not as easy to just swap out the grille for that "egg crate" grille.

Your best bet is to paint and powder coat your silver/chrome trim. It'll be cheaper to do it that way in the long run. And you won't have to worry about reapplying the vinyl over the years.

Trent88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure the part number to the new Denali ultimate grill. Standard Denali is 84835783. Ebay has some black ones for sale.
All 21-23 yukon grills are the same size and are interchangeable. Different front camera between the SLT and Denali though.

1captain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure the part number to the new Denali ultimate grill. Standard Denali is 84835783. Ebay has some black ones for sale.
All 21-23 yukon grills are the same size and are interchangeable. Different front camera between the SLT and Denali though.
So its safe to get one of the black Denali grill packages off Ebay and direct swap it on 2023 SLT?
The different camera as well of course. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

Jura6ix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So its safe to get one of the black Denali grill packages off Ebay and direct swap it on 2023 SLT?
The different camera as well of course. Thanks for the info!

I've looked into this myself but haven't yet pulled the trigger.

As you're aware, you'll need the Denali camera. However, I noticed the non-OEM Denali grills sold online are not compatible at all with models that are equipped with front cameras. If this is the case, it won't work as a direct bolt-on solution even if you buy a Denali camera. There may be some out there with the correct cutout for the camera, but I haven't come across one that the seller/retailer could confirm is compatible.

Something you may wish to keep in mind

Last edited:

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I’m probably in the minority here but I’m just not all that into the huge mesh Denali grill. Opted for the black with color matched surround on our slt and I think it looks fantastic. GM part with GM paint so it fits and looks like it came from the factory that way9AF6E2FD-AC4E-438B-AFAB-3E79A5DB7A31.jpeg

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to swap out my stock 2023 Yukon SLT grille for this grille or something very similar. Does anyone happen to have a part number or can point me in the right direction? I believe it is optional for the GMC Denali Ultimate package. Thanks in advance.View attachment 381775
That is the vader chrome grille from the Denali Ultimates. A guy here swapped in all of the vader chrome on their denali and listed part numbers here. Its more than just the grille (fog light bezels, lower valence, etc).