Looking for Summit White Handles and Mirror Caps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattchu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase some summit white door handles and mirror caps. I've searched on ebay/amazon and also tried google but seems like I can only find unpainted and chrome.

Thanks in advance.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eBay is where I got mine. You can set up search alerts.

mirror caps can be painted and look good with spray touch up paint. The handles I don’t think would hold up super great though.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for real metal handles for my 12 LTZ, but havent been able to find any

RET423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rustoleum white in the rattle can is a near perfect match to Summit White if you want to just sand and shoot your own mirror housings and door handles.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rustoleum white in the rattle can is a near perfect match to Summit White if you want to just sand and shoot your own mirror housings and door handles.

OEM are made out of plastic...cant find metal

MD Tahoe 13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the paint ready handles from 1AAuto and painted them with summit white comparable paint that I bought on Amazon and installed them myself. I can't see the difference in color between the body and the handles. Turned out nicely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy

Latest posts