Looking for someone to tune, 2005 Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WFOALASKA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I would like some info on tuning. I have a 2005 Tahoe 5.3, 4x4. I'm almost ready for a stage 1 or 2?
Well, The ECU on our 2005 Tahoe is starting to have issues. Would like to get a fresh one. Hoping it would last until we started doing engine mods, but its not wanting to wait. If possible, would like to get a new one with a mild tune on it, and then able to retune as it gets more modified. Would i need get HP tuner? Or do you do remote tuning? Haven't messed with tuning other then the Bully Dog Gt tuner thats on it now.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, The ECU on our 2005 Tahoe is starting to have issues. Would like to get a fresh one. Hoping it would last until we started doing engine mods, but its not wanting to wait. If possible, would like to get a new one with a mild tune on it, and then able to retune as it gets more modified. Would i need get HP tuner? Or do you do remote tuning? Haven't messed with tuning other then the Bully Dog Gt tuner thats on it now.
We would be happy to help! We use EFILive for tuning and have multiple tuning options for your setup. Give us a call 877-809-4070 and we can go over everything.