Looking for LED Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife's 2016 sedan has LED headlights, in fact there are NO incandescent lights or bulbs on the car at all.

I plan to replace most, if not all, the bulbs on my '95 Yukon 2dr, and am looking for some high quality headlight assemblies to replace OEM. I do NOT like the so-called "angel eyes" that are everywhere it seems.

Any resources out there?

NYFreakinRican7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife's 2016 sedan has LED headlights, in fact there are NO incandescent lights or bulbs on the car at all.

I plan to replace most, if not all, the bulbs on my '95 Yukon 2dr, and am looking for some high quality headlight assemblies to replace OEM. I do NOT like the so-called "angel eyes" that are everywhere it seems.

Any resources out there?
Not sure if you have replaced them yet but have found many on Amazon

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Late to the party here, but would highly recommend that you do your research before purchasing.
All LED bulbs are not good bulbs...and truthfully, the good ones are going to cost you some decent money.
That said, take a look at www.headlightrevolution.com

The Supernova v.4 LED bulbs are VERY nice... I've been very pleased with them since I installed them.

99YukonSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to find a projector headlight (although most look like crap) and take them apart and upgrade to a proper HID kit and/or replace the projectors with quality ones from www.theretrofitsource.com or swap to the sealed beam grill and LED headlights. I did the sealed beam conversion on my 99 (from composite) and am in the process of doing a retrofit on my '11 Sierra using mini H1 projectors. The problem with our trucks is that there isn't a whole lot of room behind the headlights for most projectors so it will require some work to make fit if you go that route.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/94-98-GMC-...310!US!-1&fits=Year:1996|Model:Yukon|Make:GMC

You could start with something like that and upgrade it from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh