Looking for a factory hitch cover for my 2017 Tungsten Metallic Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan212

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2017 LS Tahoe, Is there a factory painted hitch cover for this color available? I haven't been able to find that is already painted.

I would rather not deal with getting paint matched if I can avoid it. I would also be willing it purchase a used one if somebody has one for sale.

Thanks

Ryan

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2017 LS Tahoe, Is there a factory painted hitch cover for this color available? I haven't been able to find that is already painted.

I would rather not deal with getting paint matched if I can avoid it. I would also be willing it purchase a used one if somebody has one for sale.

Thanks

Ryan

If you have the part number, amazon has several already painted.

OP
OP
R

Ryan212

Reaction score
I believe the part number is 23139227 but I can't find that one for sale that is not superceded by the paint to match primer version. Can anybody confirm the number?

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the part number I ordered when I needed to replace my hitch cover and it came painted to match. Looking at eBay now though, it looks like the only one that comes up with that part number is one that is primed and ready to be painted. You may need to just go to the local dealership and have them order one that is already painted.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have rattle-canned small parts like that before and had them match up well.

Use this company-
https://www.automotivetouchup.com/

If you clear coat it, use theirs. I have had one part get yellow using their paint with a store-bought clear.

OP
OP
R

Ryan212

Reaction score
local dealer can get superseded part number, which is primered. I'll do some searching for that part number in stock. I would rather avoid painting if possible.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually a Dealer can do a parts # search and get the part from another Dealer or they can give you a list of other Dealers with that part in stock and you can order it from them.

OP
OP
R

Ryan212

Reaction score
Thanks, but it shows replaced by 23142970 which is the primered version. Local dealer shows it in their accessory warehouse, but the replaced part number.

Strip5150

Reaction score
Anyone know the part number for a yukon 2017. The number posted says it doesnt fit the yukons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasser Ali