Locker for 2008 2500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldmopars

Reaction score
I have had this 2500 Suburban for over a year now and I have discovered that I just can't replace it with anything better available in the USA. Well, that and I don't want a $1000+ a month car payment.
Other than a weekly commute to the airport where I fly off to work, I use this Suburban for Overland off road camping adventures. have converted the inside to camp in and installed a 13K winch out front. I have all the recovery gear from many years of doing this stuff, but the one thing this lacks is any kind of locking diff in the rear.
What is available for this truck? From what I have read here it has the FF 14 bolt. While I would love a full selectable locker, a lunch box style would do what I want too.
Any suggestions?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this 2500 Suburban for over a year now and I have discovered that I just can't replace it with anything better available in the USA. Well, that and I don't want a $1000+ a month car payment.
Other than a weekly commute to the airport where I fly off to work, I use this Suburban for Overland off road camping adventures. have converted the inside to camp in and installed a 13K winch out front. I have all the recovery gear from many years of doing this stuff, but the one thing this lacks is any kind of locking diff in the rear.
What is available for this truck? From what I have read here it has the FF 14 bolt. While I would love a full selectable locker, a lunch box style would do what I want too.
Any suggestions?
No G80 in the RPO sheet? If not, you ought to be able to get a G80 carrier and install it. You have the 10.5" 14-Bolt axle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep