Locational meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know on the old sight blizzard was trying to get a thing together at lake havausu or something. Is that still happening? Anybody want to do something in the Colorado mounatains? camping maybe??

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know on the old sight blizzard was trying to get a thing together at lake havausu or something. Is that still happening? Anybody want to do something in the Colorado mounatains? camping maybe??

You were willing to come down to AZ for a lake meeting, just to check out the tail. ;)

ILikePie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yknow it would be interesting if we could either choose orlando or washington DC area because for those up north or down south who didnt want to drive, they could hop the Amtrak Auto Train and just load the cars up on the train.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey puck. I'm still down for a CO meet, but I think that most of our CO members haven't made it over here yet. We'll need to wait for Boost to chime in and see if we can organize a Rocky Mountain "TYFGT" (tahoeyukonforum get together), lol.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! sounds like we will wait a little and see who else from CO comes then. Where you at in CSprings 98 hoe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645