LM7 engine build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mofokriss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In 3 days it'll mark 1 year since I did the rehaul of my LM7 with the rebuilt heads, Truck Norris Cam and supporting mods (ls3 lifters, cammotion pushrods and springs) etc. I have dailied this vehicle for a whole year and it did not disappoint. I am still averaging more MPGs with this cam and 91 tune over the stock cam with canned tune. At the time of the overhaul I had 260k miles on it. 3 days from now I will hit 278k miles. That's 18k mi on the BTR cam. I've driven it from Huntington Beach CA to Las Vegas NV to the mountains of Big Bear CA and everywhere in-between. So far she's been the most reliable. I did have to replace the TCC solenoid this past week that went out back in November and left me without torque converter lock up since then. And while I was at it, I replaced my trans coolers ive had for 10 years on it for the bigger 40k cooler and it has shown some improvement along with a trans fluid flush from replacing the TCC solenoid in half a day. Still have more plans for it as I want to use it to tow my Chevy SS to LS Fest in Vegas this April. Also have some rear coil springs I've been wanting to swap out that are more HD for towing. Pics will follow when I do the swap 1000013126.jpg
20240122_122611.jpg
20240122_132754.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14