Lingenfelter Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Actually....besides the tail-lights...I really like it

I know its a little over-the-top, but it does stand out amongst all other Escalades :)

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interesting that the referenced article in which it supposedly was featured... makes absolutely no mention of this particular vehicle :)

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I agree that it looks too over the top. I don't care for pretty much any of the exterior mods. Driving it would be pretty fun though I'm sure.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From someone with a black Escalade....

The Style of the truck... :doublepuke:

Hood - Ugly
Grill - Ugly, Ugly, Ugly
Rims - Ugly
Roof spoiler (wing) - Ugly
Roof Rack - Put it back on
Roll Pan - Ugly. Doesn't flow with the truck. Looks like it has no ass. It just fell off...
The hideous looking truck box in the back of it... :wtf:
Tails - decent, but look like rice. They'd be ok if they were tinted so you could ONLY see the lights and not the hideous red and chrome

Interior is basically stock except for the box in the back and headrest TV's... They look like they were done well.

HOWEVER, the engine compartment is pure :leghump:

The only thing this truck has going for it is the motor...

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I dont thing 230 hp even on a car as small as a neon is faser than a 750 hp monstor. Im also skeptical on the 427 bit. It dont look much different.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
From someone with a black Escalade....

The Style of the truck... :doublepuke:

Hood - Ugly
Grill - Ugly, Ugly, Ugly
Rims - Ugly
Roof spoiler (wing) - Ugly
Roof Rack - Put it back on
Roll Pan - Ugly. Doesn't flow with the truck. Looks like it has no ass. It just fell off...
The hideous looking truck box in the back of it... :wtf:
Tails - decent, but look like rice. They'd be ok if they were tinted so you could ONLY see the lights and not the hideous red and chrome

Interior is basically stock except for the box in the back and headrest TV's... They look like they were done well.

HOWEVER, the engine compartment is pure :leghump:

The only thing this truck has going for it is the motor...

Damn dude, I could not agree anymore with what you said. That Esky is not the shi* at all!

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The block in these is from the C5R and unless your neon can do 0-60 in 3.6 seconds I'm gonna say its not faster. LPE did a GMC Sonoma with the AWD system from a denali and this motor/tranny that was good for 0-60 in 2.8 on street tires. If I had one I'd stop on the freeway, wait for traffic to come flying up from behind and mash it.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen this up close and in action. 700hp? BS!! I saw it get taken by a SSTB a couple of weeks ago, twice!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT MOTORSPORTS