Lifted Duramax Dually 05 LLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
You're not? I think you are the only I know with an 07 Vette, newer Silvy, 07 Yukon, and brand new Mustang on the way. What do you do with them all?

sacarsim :adminpower:

Vette was my gramps before he died. Left it to me. Bought the yukon last year as a people mover and a tower. Decided I didnt want to wreck it by working it to death. So I travel in it. Silverado is what I bought to take over the yukon for work, and I use the silverado for work. But I want the mustang for a daily driver. 90% of the time the silverado stays at work. I only bring it home if IM doing mods to it. The office is in Moyock NC, and Im in va beach, about 40 min away. I want somthing more fun for the drive.

Last edited:

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
sacarsim :adminpower:

Vette was my gramps before he died. Left it to me. Bought the yukon last year as a people mover and a tower. Decided I didnt want to wreck it by working it to death. So I travel in it. Silverado is what I bought to take over the yukon for work, and I use the silverado for work. But I want the mustang for a daily driver. 90% of the time the silverado stays at work. I only bring it home if IM doing mods to it. The office is in Moyock NC, and Im in va beach, about 40 min away. I want somthing more fun for the drive.

just curious, why dont u just start driving the vette instead of buying another vehicle?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
just curious, why dont u just start driving the vette instead of buying another vehicle?

To nice. its just some wierd feeling. I take it out on perfect days, It only has lik 4200 miles on it. I just want to preserve it. It being my grandfathers and the only real thing I have to remember him by and the memories we shared with it. I feel he put me in charge of keeping it up, and to be honest Im scared to drive it as If I wreck it, I could never live with my self. I would always feel I let him down by not taking care of his dream. I know silly, but for some reason theres no getting around that for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59

Latest posts