leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WildBill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure it isnt too bad, but I wouldnt get it. I dont like the idea of the rear spacers being made of plastic. Aluminum is a much more suitable material. And you would be better off putting money into a name brand shocks. For the price, I think you could piece the same thing together with decent shocks and better spacers.

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a question on that picture. Pardon me but I know little about levelling kits. In the picture there are keys and then there are the spacers. Where do you install those round spacers?

Is there just a simple key levelling kit for simply raising the front of the truck only?

Thanks and sorry to go off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letitsnow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keys are for front leveling and spacers are to bring the rear up. Hope that answers the questions.

By cranking the stock keys you can get close to level, but not level. Bilstein 5100's, ford keys, and 1.5 or 2" spacers seem to be the most popular around here. Believe this is the limit in regards to being done without getting bad angles underneath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink