Level/Lift 2021Tahoe LS 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OldBob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am very close to purchasing a used 2021 Tahoe LS. If I get it I would like to level it and maybe slight lift in advance of a set of 33’s. I would like to keep the current ride or just slightly firmer. Question: rough country says they have a kit for this but I have also come across an AT4 pull-off suspension from a 2022 1500 PU that I can get cheap. Anyone done either of these options or have experience with this?

cn27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am very close to purchasing a used 2021 Tahoe LS. If I get it I would like to level it and maybe slight lift in advance of a set of 33’s. I would like to keep the current ride or just slightly firmer. Question: rough country says they have a kit for this but I have also come across an AT4 pull-off suspension from a 2022 1500 PU that I can get cheap. Anyone done either of these options or have experience with this?
The at4 take off will only lift the front and 33's are going to rub some. Better off getting the kit from rc. I have their 6 inch on my denali xl with 35's and drives beautifully. Just make sure to sandblast and powder oat the kit from rc, their factor coatings fail and rust quickly.

Zmfrancik

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think you can fit a 33” tire without a lift. The stock wheel diameter is 32.8.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the truck suspension even fit the front of these new suv’s? Obviously the rear wouldnt.

And yes, the stock tires are 33’s so as long as you dont go crazy with the width you will be fine. I put 305/45/22’s on my wifes stock high country with no rubbing issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094