LED strip acting up on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bourgeois

Reaction score
I have a after market HID kit and esky tail lights on my 15' Tahoe. I noticed yesterday while driving when I press my brakes the LED strip lights up and stays lite until I release my brakes. When I put my turn signal on, the LED strip blinks with the turn signal.

It only happens when the headlights are off. When I turn my headlights on or the parking lights, this does not happen.

ANY THOUGHTS??

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the same problem with aftermarket esky taillights. all led strips light up in the front when headlights are off and i put the turn signal on.i just realised this after reading your post here
i have stock halogens by the way no hid kit either.
the rear taillights are doing the same problem as well and still waiting for a resolution from the seller.i posted a video about my problem under esky taillight topic here while back.
i suggest you also check what your taillights do in the back and let us know here.
i am curious

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bourgeois

Reaction score
my tail lights do the same, except for the opposite side blinking. Only the long light and the LED strip blink.
When I press my brake both the LED strip and long light come on

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appears like Esky has the wiring on the tailight wrong. Sounds like bleed over from brake to parking light circuit and blinkers caught in the mix?

OP
OP
B

bourgeois

Reaction score
Toi

I just tested my Tahoe. This only happens to my Tahoe if I turn my auto lamps off. I'm trying to get in touch with vland

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toi

I just tested my Tahoe. This only happens to my Tahoe if I turn my auto lamps off. I'm trying to get in touch with vland
ok thank you.
i am not happy so far with these taillights and seriously considering to just go back to stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPKennny