LED LIGHTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmileB44Death

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks, I’m currently looking for some Led Lights that give off that whitish/Blue color on EBay for my 2001 Tahoe. Do you mind dropping some links down below from Amazon or EBay.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Folks, I’m currently looking for some Led Lights that give off that whitish/Blue color on EBay for my 2001 Tahoe. Do you mind dropping some links down below from Amazon or EBay.
Headlights?

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
JDM’s, OPT7’s, @Vaquishauto ‘s, SuperbrightLED’s, theres a million brands and everybody has something different.

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED Lights are the worst ever for all others around you. Do me a favor don’t buy them I dislike enough people already. You must have had the pleasure of being blinded by these bulbs. Mercedes tried it (hid) years ago and got rid of them ,now Lexus Is using them. Still annoying Why ? They’re no good in fog,can’t melt ice and snow off lenses if that weather affects you.

:2cents:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
LED Lights are the worst ever for all others around you. Do me a favor don’t buy them I dislike enough people already. You must have had the pleasure of being blinded by these bulbs. Mercedes tried it (hid) years ago and got rid of them ,now Lexus Is using them. Still annoying Why ? They’re no good in fog,can’t melt ice and snow off lenses if that weather affects you.

:2cents:
Do me a favor and stop telling people what to do, IDK Y random people always come in threads and start talking shit......do we even know you? HID projectors are the best light you can get, think Lexus had them actually......& LEDs can be ok if you do some research. & melt ice & snow, you have no idea where the OP is from......might not have ice & snow...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700