Leather seat swap for ppv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to install leather in my PPV using the original seats and I found a place that quoted me about 1200. I just found somebody near me selling some black leather front seats and captain chair second rows for 500 bucks. The problem is the new seats don't have airbags in them and the old ones do.

I read some of the threads and I understand it's not plug and play so I would have to tap into the wiring harness. Me adding these seats will that cause my airbag light to go off?

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
601C5C45-1617-4C66-B02C-BEFF674BD96D.jpeg
I don’t have answer to your question but I got $24.99 for 2 dickies seat covers at Walmart. Lmao looks great in my ppv for the price

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well. Got them install, but have no idea what I'm wiring up. Seatbelt light stays on and airbag light needs check

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? Im looking into getting front leather seats from my SSV and was wondering if I have power 4 way already is the extra power lumbar already in my harness? Back into my Tahoe again for the first time in a while, have a lot to do to her!

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt. I ended up keeping the 2nd row captain. I sold the front leather and rear vinyl bench and had everythint reupholstered. I didnt want to deal with the wiring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods