Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah trust me, i was gonna find a cheap round trip to illinois to buy and sign and ship.. but they wouldnt sell to me unless i was buying a diesel vehicle

a quick glance at the CA DMV website seems to imply that it needs to be registered out of state first, and then xferd

http://www.dmv.com/ca/california/emissions-testing

That sounds correct. When I buy vehicles in Arizona they come with a temporary Arizona Registration. Then I have to get the vehicle a smog check in California. Then go to the DMV and pay my fees. A month later I get plates in the mail.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see Laura gmc took down their pricing on the denaliHD. Wonder why...

uscgto

Reaction score
I see Laura gmc took down their pricing on the denaliHD. Wonder why...

Its been like that for 3-4 weeks now.

I sure do hope they get back to 9-10k off. Although Denali's are "rare" or "limited" or "in Demand" but they have more denali's than SLTs.

JayBanks9

Reaction score
I've been contacting laura for weeks and they wont return any calls when they say they will or emails. Hopefully they'll contact me when new pricing is out

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been contacting laura for weeks and they wont return any calls when they say they will or emails. Hopefully they'll contact me when new pricing is out

That's awkward. They picked right up when I called and even called me for a follow up about a week later. No emails tho, just straight calling.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting....look at their GMC inventory. The "In Transit" vehicles have zero discounts. I'll be curious to see if they start discounting those once they arrive at their dealership next month or if these are sold orders that they are just advertising to gain perception of a larger than actual inventory size. It also seems that they are advertising the "In Transit" with the updated pricing.

JayBanks9

Reaction score
That's awkward. They picked right up when I called and even called me for a follow up about a week later. No emails tho, just straight calling.

I spoke with them twice. Sent a bunch of pics of my trade like I asked and havent got a number back. Ive called a few I times and am told they'll call back tomorrow. I'll try again when pricing is released. Cancelled another order I had and figured id go through them. I live in virginia, but would love a road trip in a new ride

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting....look at their GMC inventory. The "In Transit" vehicles have zero discounts. I'll be curious to see if they start discounting those once they arrive at their dealership next month or if these are sold orders that they are just advertising to gain perception of a larger than actual inventory size. It also seems that they are advertising the "In Transit" with the updated pricing.

They've always been like that. Most of the In Transit vehicles are already sold special order ones. That's the way mine showed up on their website as well. Once they got them, they then updated the discounts.

I wouldn't be surprised if GM didn't make them quit advertising those ridiculously low prices and put like call for price or something on there.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
GM does not care what they sell them for. They sell the cars to the dealership at dealers costs, and it is up to the dealer to make a profit from there. Low margins, high volume is their strategy, and as long as GM rewards those who sell the most units, it may be the smartest strategy as the dealers who do not have any allocations can not make a dime.

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah we usually mark them up like $500 over the cost. So on a 70,000 vehicle you are working with a .7% margin of error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16