Kinda new guy from South Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Im new to forums and never saw this intro section. I just started posting away without introducing myself... . I love this site. Lots of info. Im from Brownsville Tx and i live 20 minutes from the beach. So i love to fish and theres plenty of areas to do some off roading. only problem is the salt.

To start off I had a 96 Z71 for about 10 years.. till i crashed it. I put that truck thru alot!

chevy1.jpg
[/IMG]
completely stock execpt for K&N filter and 32" BFG All Terains with 15x10 eagle alloys. (all terains are awesome on the loose sand)

After that i was forced to by a 2wd ford due to it being too good a deal to pass up. I still have it for long trips.

IMAG0938.jpg
[/IMG]
About a year ago i finally got a 4x4 again.. which is a 99 2 door tahoe. I love this truck. I've taken it out to some muddy holes and this thing is a beast!!

IMAG0461.jpg
[/IMG]

She is pretty much stock for now. only has 2" blocks in the rear and 285/75/16 Mud Terains.

Soon to come is 6 in lift. 35's with 20's Mud terrains,gears, bumper, grill, clear lights, sound system, cold air intake

Down the line mods: custom exhaust, SAS when these new tires wear out, new paint, new motor with added HP.

Thats it for me. Hope u guys enjoy my pictures and look forward to reading up about ur trucks. Keep them pictures coming!

I hope mine posted...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbo6111

Latest posts