Keyless door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01DenaliHiker

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they make these anywhere for a 2001 Denali?

I found two or three online, but the company no longer sells them. They're for my front doors, is it possible to rig the rear handles on the front doors. I've been through two pairs so far by nearby crackheads with flathead screwdrivers. They never get into my truck after alarm starts screaming bloody ******; but I would rather elimate the tempatation of hammering a screwdriver into my door lock if at all possible.

Sadly, they're always gone on a crack binged sprint by the time I get back to my truck after my phone tells me what's going on. So no target practice yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Z28TWITCH

Reaction score
Honestly, fill it with jb weld, sand, and paint. it'll look pretty good and sounds like it'll cover all your bases. You could also drop one with one well aimed beer bottle and call it a day....lol

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the crackheads were smart enough they would just put the screw driver at the bottom of the handle base where it meets the metal and with one slight hit of a hammer it will glide in like a knife through butter and then they could easily pop the lock rod. Like stealing candy from a baby. Horrible design flaw security wise with these.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I installed a rear drivers door handle on my drivers door and removed the guts. I had to modify it slightly, I can't remember what I had to modify but it worked.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for being late to the party... But do any of you have issues with people stealing the third row seats? We, for a fact, know there is a thief in our neighborhood. I ask because I am curious what any of you do to dissuade a potential thief? I mean, it's nice not to have my stuff stolen, but I'd like them to avoid us in the first place.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24