Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693 stereo that I recently just took out of my Tahoe. I got a good deal on a Pioneer Premier so decided to switch. Comes with EVERYTHING. Box, manual, remote, and of course the stereo. I bought it almost exactly a year ago from Crutchfield and ive loved it ever since then. To be honest, I prefer it to my Pioneer Premier, especially since the iPod controls for this Kenwood are outstanding, and really everything else about this is better than my Pioneer. However, the Pioneer is already in, and maybe it will grow a little more on me.

I have it up on CL right now for $150, but ill eat the shipping and PayPal fees for a fellow TYF member and take $150 shipped. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I have all this week off work so I can ship it as soon as you send me the money.

Specs: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Qf26BRfBv8N/s_113KDCX693/Kenwood-Excelon-KDC-X693.html

264i7uq.jpg

156vlon.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512