Just wanted to show you all my new setup!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my new setup that I just built. It is 4-12" Kicker CVXs and 2 Hifonics Bxi 2006D amps. I just need to upgrade my door speakers and such and figure out if Im gonna sell all of this or keep it and upgrade my alternator and such. I will hide the wiring once I figure out what Im gonna do.

Picture010.jpg

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks pretty cool. just need to hide the power wire! im sure you are!! how do you like the amps?

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those amps are nice my bro has one and it does great

how do those kickers sound

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love systems, but I feel like those setups just hog all your cargo space (which is one of the best things about these trucks!)

You could hide just 1 of those 12's somewhere and it would still sound awesome while also keeping all your cargo space.......Sure, you wouldn't have the "check this shit out" factor, but IMO, the "looks stock, but sounds ****" is where it's at! Plus you don't have to worry about some ******* stealin your shit!

I just did my girls Accord wagon and I love it! you can't see anything, aside from the aftermarket deck.

Don't get me wrong, that's a clean setup you got.........but is it worth it? If your answer is yes, then keep it! If it's not, Go stealth!

Just my opinion though!

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its actually just a hobby of mine, I build boxes and systems in my free time and I usually sell them and start over, and I have no real need for the cargo space at this time, so its not a big sacrifice, and I built it kinda as a demo to get a few jobs

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, well that's pretty cool then! Great Job!

I'm a MECP MEI myself, but I don't build boxes......so now I'm really glad I decided to pop my head into this thread!

I could probably use your help/advice/services in the future! Do you mind if I contact you in time of need?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n