Just got the P0BBD error code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a replacement hybrid battery from Best Hybrid back in 2019 seems like it was around 2500 or so and it has been good for about 3 years and approx. 70k miles (knock on wood) Everything else is pretty much worn out though at 266k miles. It has been fun but I am doing some vehicle shopping now, Shhhh don't tell any of these GM fans but I am looking at a 4Runner!!! I am thinking that I can probably recoup my original investment of $6,600.00 easily without even cleaning it up due to this crazy truck market. Just snapped an advertising pic (well it is raining took it thru the scrreen door glass may have to retake) and the old HOe still looks pretty good! Might go $8,000.00 Hahah

Attachments

• IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 5

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trucks are crazy expensive here in tx. list it down here and I bet you get 10k lol

it looks nice.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to sell it to a real nice couple with 3 kids out of KY they are looking for a solid ride on the cheap. I seriously think it will go another 50k without any major problems but no guarantees. The guy David says he does his own work so that made me feel better about selling it to them I have mentioned here before that if you depend on a dealership to repair these you wiil go Bankrupt quickly! I told them to come get it this Friday for $5,000.00 My New 2023 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium is scheduled to be at the dealership on January 7th. Going to miss this old Hoe though she is a good one and is still really pretty too LOL. We have some snow here in middle TN this morning but I am committed to help the brother in law move. Just waiting for the snow plows to make their rounds then off we go. Completely confident in the 4Whl drive system, this thing is a beast!

Attachments

• IMG_3328.jpg
    IMG_3328.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 7

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still looking good. I was actually looking for a red Tahoe before I found this black hybrid yukon, since the wife loves red. but I just didn't see anything priced decent. hopefully they keep it on the road for a while longer.

enjoy the Toyota. really well built cars and trucks and fork lifts lol from what I've seen. parts are amazingly expensive, luckily you hardly ever need them. I've seen a Toyota with 250k have the original alternator. kinda wild.

I did have a buddy with a newer direct injection Tacoma that was never really happy with it, and ended up trading it off after a few trips to the dealer but you'll get that with everything. the paint does to be super soft and fail pretty quickly. try to get a polished and cermic coated as soon as you can.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they wanted to come early so they picked it up today instead of Friday, it is at its new home in KY now. Best of luck to you fellas in the future it has been a fun ride here and I really enjoyed this forum. I am hoping that My Hybrid repair posts have helped some people and will be a resource for years to come to other Two-Mode owners. dnt1010 signing off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts