Just got my adjustable lower trailing arms in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FedEx just dropped these off...uppers are about 2 weeks away as I had to find & send in a stocker for reference.

- 1 1/2" X .120 WALL DOM ROUND TUBING
- 1 1/4" 4140 CHROME MOLY 3/4-16 FULLY WELDED ON BUNGS (LH AND RH)
- 3/4-16 ZINC PLATED LH/RH ADJUSTER W/JAMB NUTS
- FLUTED POLYURETHANE BUSHINGS

IMAG0331.jpg

Spohn Panhard will be here today. Only things left to get are DJM uppers and the adjustable lower trailing arms and the only stock part left will be the spindles...lol

I'm getting the ok from the company who makes them to post up his info for those interested...

Cameron

Last edited:
OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He'll make them in an adjustable stock length or adjustable 3/4" longer length. So, yes, you could absolutely use these on a stock height/leveled app...

Cameron

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man your truck is going to handle like a 6klb race car lol. good stuff!! you are addressing all the concerns I had about lowering my truck. adjustable panhard is a definite win.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Those turned out great! I can't wait to get my panhard installed tomorrow.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with them. Gonna install them tomorrow. I did get the panhard installed today and visually my axle was shifted 1/3" before. Now it's centered & I don't know if it's a mental thing or not but the drift feel is gone in corners now. Feels much better. Panhard was cake to install & align. Panhard was totally worth the cash.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Good to hear I swear my axle is at least 1/2 offset and it annoys the hell out of me, those lowers should work out nicely I'm anxious to see the results after everything is installed.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have pics up this weekend...

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Good to hear I swear my axle is at least 1/2 offset and it annoys the hell out of me, those lowers should work out nicely I'm anxious to see the results after everything is installed.
Me too...I'm impressed with the change I felt with just the panhard. You should easily be able to get that offset worked out. The Spohn bar has lots of adjustment in it. I'm sure the rear end will feel so much more integrated & responsive with the adjustables. After the lower go in I'll be itching to get the uppers in.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Hell yeah I've wanted adjustables since I first dropped this thing, I'm tempted to do a slight notch and some airbumps to smooth it out even more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1