Just got a Mvh-2400nex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVATahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Came with a idatalink mastro rr as well.......umm so I been searching and it looks like this doesn't pair with my 06 Tahoe Z71.... Any insight? If it doesnt, looking to sell it for way below retail value and get the proper harnesses. Just want steering wheel control, keep the factory Satellite radio... Possibly chime and I don't care about the Bose really, upgrading the door speakers to run off a 700 watt 4 channel amp. But Bose will do untill the speakers arrive. Any pro's out there? Recommendations on proper harnesses and a good dash kit would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did a simple head unit upgrade and added a sub later. The harness that everyone recommends and the one i personally use that has worked flawlessly for the past 6 months has been the PAC RP5-GM11. Plug and play with the old harness, real easy to set and program. Should work with your head unit and still give you all the old features of your stock radio. Not too sure about the satellite radio working with this, might want to dig a little deeper. Could always get a XM module as well if the harness/radio doesnt support it. As for dash kit, any normal one should do. You may have to do some cutting though if your double din is not a short deck. Crutchfield is a great resource and will give you way more info and know how on all your audio needs than I can. Good Luck!