Just bought a switch blade key for the silverado..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TqMnster

Reaction score
Ok well the remote is a monster. Its huge. The shifter would clear it barely if you didnt have to pull it in but thats manditory to get it down in drive. I'm goin to file a dispute in the morning due to this guys ignorance and he only seems to reply to my messages if I say something about a dispute through paypal and I'm tired of him holding my 40 bucks. Didnt get a pic cause I dont have the key cut therefore cant get the shifter down to drive where the key sticks out but its obvious that its not goin to clear. Sorry guys.

TqMnster

Reaction score
Just an update but 30 minutes after filing the dispute or whatever he refunded my money. Didnt even ask for the key back lol. Gonna have it cut and see just how bad it hits...

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get a pic of it laying next to a regular key or a keyfob, curious on how big it really is?

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it works for you im going to e-mail him and say I want mine. I have always wanted to move the ignition to the center console anyway (like a fighter jet) so that would be cool.

Ignition keys in fighter jets?

TqMnster

Reaction score
ok well heres a pic of the key for those interested in seeing it. He refunded my money and never asked for it back :) The key by itself is the Tahoe key. Got too much crap on my keyring even though its just the bare necessities (budweiser bottle bap opener/office keys/z06 keys) :mexsmoke:

Attachments

• 1027091130.jpg
    1027091130.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 47

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well heres a pic of the key for those interested in seeing it. He refunded my money and never asked for it back :) The key by itself is the Tahoe key. Got too much crap on my keyring even though its just the bare necessities (budweiser bottle bap opener/office keys/z06 keys) :mexsmoke:

You're right that this is huge!, it's like walking around with a tv remote in your pocket

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic, yeah, that thing is huge!! It's a great idea, I like my VW key for that feature, key and remote, but just too big!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe