Just Bought a 2016 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DP121

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hope to hang out here and learn some new things. Please go easy on me I ended up with a Suburban LS. No Yukon. No Yukon XL. Traded my 2011 Silverado CC for the Burban. It served my family of four well for five years, but we really need a third row seat and my wife flat out refused to sport a minivan. So here I am driving a brand new '16 Bruban in Tungsten Metallic 4x4 with max trailering package and that's it. I'll be towing our boat (Rinker 232 Cuddy) and hauling the kids with it. I'll post a pick of Plain Jane when it's cleaner right now it's covered in salt & dirt from the snow we just had. Gotta get it in for some rust protection soon.

Thanks and have a good day.

Daryl from SW Ohio.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nothing wrong with the minivan. We are on our 3rd Odyssey and love them. But I understand the resistance. And thumbs up on the new Suburban.

OP
OP
DP121

DP121

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes. Ok here's a pic it's dirty....the Burb not the pic.

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

On another note....I think this place is gonna be tough on my wallet. I already found out how to add factory fogs. I'm looking at the Husky liners/matts. Also looking into the Xpel clear film. Gotta get some splash guards. Pan on doing Zeibart rust protection. Maybe tint the front windows.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Bird

Need more pictures of that

Suburban is boring

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk