Just bought 2dr yukon what lift is this? thx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
OK thanks.. definitely not higher than 4" cuz I've had a 97 4dr with 6" lift and this is not as high.. if it is a 4" and I've check my codes I have 3.73s and posi what's biggest tire I can run.. it's tbi with headers, flow masters, k&n,and throttle body spacer.. don't know if all that really matters cuz I understand gear ratio is what matters but does help the power out some

any body/suspension lift determines maximum tire size. the gearing will effect how well the power gets down and how much stress the drive-train goes thru putting it down and with what efficiency.

btw how did you end up with a 1997 model with a downgraded tbi engine when the original was a vortec? not the best move really. stock engines alone that is a 50hp loss.

OP
OP
J

jbloom33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no i was saying my 95 is a tbi with all these mods.. my 97 had vortec

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the torsion bar cross member dropped? What about the front differential? I'm leaning towards a new upper control arm, crank and a block.

OP
OP
J

jbloom33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It rides and drives great and it needs upper ball joints and tie rods.. 80mph on freeway with no noise or vibrations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts