JK Familiar Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
if that is JKs ride... I didn't think he was rollin on Acid Shocks.... but maybe I am wrong... still pretty sweet though

Reaction score
Im pretty sure that is jk's truck ive seen that pic before, but I dont think he is rolling on toxic shocks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've known a few guys who have their trucks in Stylin's catalog but not always rolling with the product that is displayed on the page.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Either JK already gave them permission to use his picture, or that is major copyright problems and StylinTrucks fcked themself...

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

I just reported it to JK....Im pretty sure a company that size went about using his image correctly...but if not, JK will hopefully do something about it

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW that is hilarious. I've looked through his album prior to seeing this post and def thought it looked familiar! Anyways.. that would be sick if one day I just saw my truck in a random ass magazine. Props JK, obviously other people think your truck is SICK too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900