It appears some Denali's with Ultimate Package were recently produced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruise

Reaction score
Looking at inventory in my area (and up to 500 miles), which I still review frequently, I see that some Denali's were built last week with the Ultimate Package. I say last week because the wireless charging feature was deleted and a credit on the invoice is reflected. They started building without Wireless Charging on July 12. They are showing in route to the dealership.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built during the shortage and packages you couldn’t order timeframe, and lacked nothing at all. So some are still being completely completed. Just not enough to warrant advertising them as “available“……

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at inventory in my area (and up to 500 miles), which I still review frequently, I see that some Denali's were built last week with the Ultimate Package. I say last week because the wireless charging feature was deleted and a credit on the invoice is reflected. They started building without Wireless Charging on July 12. They are showing in route to the dealership.

I just noticed this today too. Pretty annoying to lose wireless charging but I might go for it.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Some of these orders built with everything right now are for people that ordered probably 4-6 months ago. Called on a loaded RST in North Carolina and was a client order from January. Basically kept holding out until they finally produced it.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet if they thinned the dealers search feature down to only truly available units, not preordered or sold, it would cut the amount you see by 90% or more.….

Dez78n

Reaction score
I bet if they thinned the dealers search feature down to only truly available units, not preordered or sold, it would cut the amount you see by 90% or more.….
Yeah. Everyone I have called or emailed about is sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17